Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: NSE Categorization Question(s)

From: King Thorin <kingthorin () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:39:35 -0400

Thanks Dave. I was comparing the two script simply based on their descriptions.

Thanks for the --script-help idea, it's close but a little too verbose. I was thinking more along the lines of:

http-wordpress-brute Categories: intrusive brute
http-wordpress-enum Categories: auth intrusive vuln
http-wordpress-plugins Categories: discovery intrusive

I suppose I can probably get there with some kind of grep/awk/sed kung'fu