Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [patch] Add TXT, AAAA, SRV, LOC record support to dns-zone-transfer

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:59:47 +0200

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>wrote:

List,

As the subject says, this patch adds support for TXT, AAAA, SRV, and LOC
records to dns-zone-transfer, as well as refactoring the RDATA parsing
function to use a dispatch table, which will make adding other record types
easier. Until other record types are added, the script now falls back to
printing the record type and the raw data passed through the url.escape()
function (for lack of a better escaping mechanism).

Dan

Nice job. I wasn't thrilled with the url.escape thingy, so I changed it to
stdnse.tohex instead for the time being.
The change was committed as r28947.

Thanks!
//Patrik

--