Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r28977 - nmap-exp/aca/nmap/scripts

From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:41:44 +0200

I've noticed that too and thought it was strange, but that's the
output form lua-formating
script so I guessed that's how it should be.
Should I revert it ?

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

just saw this commit:
Author: aca
Date: Mon Jun 18 07:14:58 2012
New Revision: 28977

Log:
Applied lua-format

Modified:
  nmap-exp/aca/nmap/scripts/pcanywhere-brute.nse
[...]

I might have missed something and I apologize if this has already been
discussed, but what's the reason for adding those ';'? Seems to me
that so far the "rule" for NSE was to not use semicolons to end
statements. Does it change anything internally? Or is it related to
recent/upcoming changes?

For the sake of consistency I'd rather recommend to select one style
(w/ or w/o semicolons) and stick to it.

Regards.

--
Henri