Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] http-waf-fingerprint.nse

From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:24:22 +0100

On 06/12/2012 12:55 PM, Hani Benhabiles wrote:
On 06/10/2012 11:06 PM, Hani Benhabiles wrote:
On 06/10/2012 02:17 PM, Djalal Harouni wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the script.

You have probably discussed this with Henri, but I just want to bring it
here:
Why fingerprints are included in the script ?
Because there wouldn't be as many fingerprints for WAFs as for something like http-enum and outside of the fingerprints, the script is nothing fancy.

Perhaps adding an 'author' field will bring new fingerprints ?

It could be added as a comment for the fingerprints (see the ModSecurity ones).