Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Analysis of clang results against the nmap-npingchanges branch for nping directory only.

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:30:39 -0700

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:20:25AM -0400, James Rogers wrote:
Hi!

I added the no return attribute to several function definitions in
nmap-npingchanges/nping/output.h.  Then ran the clang analyzer against
nmap-npingchanges and got a report with many less bugs.

This totally eliminated the rest of the clang bug reports for
nmap-npingchanges/nping/.

I've attached a diff to this email, please review and see if you want
me to check these changes in.

It looks good to me, except that the indentation is off in one line.

David Fifield