Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Implementing nsock server mode

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:58:34 +0200

2012/9/23 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>:
On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 09:58:58PM +0200, Henri Doreau wrote:
Hi,

thanks for the feedback. I agree about the ncat aim. I'm not 100% sure
yet how to handle SSL best in the new API, so I see two options. If
you have something clear in mind I can check the patch into trunk,
otherwise I can open a branch on nmap-exp where to experiment. Just
tell me what you think is best.

I don't have anything clear in mind.

David Fifield
Hello,

I've created an exp branch (r29866) and pushed the patch into it. I'll
start working on this very soon but feel free to commit changes in the
branch.

Regards

--
Henri