Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [UPDATE] new script - http-exif-spider

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:10:38 +0200

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Ron <ron () skullsecurity net> wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:39:26 +0200 Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
wrote:
There's already a whitelist feature in there, that runs after the
blacklist. So if the blacklist is empty, the whitelist should still
run. When looking into this, I think I noticed a bug, that I just
fixed in r29372.
You can add a whitelist using the addWhitelist method on the options
class.
Removed the 'noblacklist' option, added a whitelist. The whitelisting can
use some documentation, I think, I had to read code to figure it out.

Well, I think I have to agree, as I had to as well, even though I wrote it.
I'll add it.

//Patrik

--
Patrik Karlsson