Nmap Development mailing list archives

Aleksandar's status report #15 of 17

From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 00:10:25 +0200

Hi all,

during the last week I worked on several things:
- cleaned up, polished and commited smb-print-text
script which now accepts filenames and does nothing
when run without any arguments to prevent accidental
usage.
- updated ssl-date to support StartTLS on number of protocols
and made some changes to sslcert library along the way
- started working on JDWP library to be able to implement
some script ideas
(https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap_Script_Ideas#jdwp-system-information).
The library will basically allow remote (java) code execution on the
server that
has debugging port accessible.

Highest priority for the following week will be finishing work on JDWP
library and scripts. Apart from that, I hope to work on some other
script ideas.

Aleksandar Nikolic