Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: I: ncrack ?

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:35:30 -0500

Hi Fyodor and all nmap fans,

Since ncrack is not supported anymore, there is expectation to include ssh
brute-force at nmap?

Additionally, there is a way to run for example nmap with all scripts
inside exploit, vuln, auth, brute and intrusive EXCEPT the SMB and LDAP
brute-force ones? I would love to run all of them this categories together,
but I'm very concerned about accounts lock-outs and also should be nice to
have a fast version of SQL Injection module since it may take very long.
There is a solution for me?

When I finish scans I always have to review the findings and I try to
create a script to point the relevant things (accounts cracked, systems
vulnerable, etc) but I don't see any pattern to identify them during the
output. There is a project to create a standard nmap output to make parsing
easy? :)

Thanks and sorry for hijack the thread. :)