Nmap Development mailing list archives

Hani's status report - #17 of 17

From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 23:27:19 +0100

Hi list,

Achievements:
- Made changes to mrinfo script, tested and merged.
- Merged the rpc-grind branch, finally we got rid of that old bug. :)
- Tested, fixed bugs and documentation in a good chunk of scripts: llmnr-resolve.nse, broadcast-eigrp-discovery.nse, eigrp.lua, mtrace.nse broadcast-pim-discovery.nse, and committed them.
- Focused more on preparing my graduation.

Priorities:
- Graduate / start a new job in ~1 month.
- Port scripts that I have written to support xml output.
- Detail many ideas that I have as drafts, and explain them on scripts wiki page.
- Research more on network discovery.
- Hacking, more hacking. :)

This was a great experience. Lots of sweat, frustrating bugs and brain beating. I just grew up as a better hacker. Kudos to my mentor Henri, who did a simply put, amazing job. Congratulations to Piotr, Aleks and Sean for the great work. Thanks to the nmap-dev team for all the interesting discussions and meetings.

Special thanks to Djalal for all the help, a great hacker and a wonderful friend.

Cheers,
Hani.

--
Hani Benhabiles