Nmap Development mailing list archives

applink.c not found during static building

From: Alfredo Esteban <aedelatorre () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 23:49:42 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to generate a ncat portable version following these steps:

https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Ncat_Portable

However, when I build ncat I get an error:

ncat_ssl.c(109): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir:
'openssl/applink.c': No such file or directory

So I remove the inclusion of applink in ncat_ssl.c and it compiled without
error but the resulting .exe file doesn't work:

ncat.exe -l 8001
setsockopt: No error

In fact, it's the same error I got the first time I tried to compile a
portable version of ncat:

http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2011/q3/208

The problem was supposed to be the library version so this time I paid
special atention:

OS: Windows XP SP3
nmap version: 6.01
openssl version: 1.0.0a or 1.0.0d (I tried both)

I tried with nmap 5.51 version but there isn't any "Nmap static"
configuration.

Any help is welcome,

Alfredo