Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: seems a bug in the latest Zenmap (6.25)

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 03:28:22 -0700

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 02:59:16PM +0800, zhhongyang () sina com wrote:
Zenmap 6.25 had a problem on my computer.

After I run it, the begining interface is alright. I  scan and the
results are listed. But if I swich to any other tabs and switch back
to 'Nmap Output', the area becomes a grey block. A error message is
reported after the program is closed. In the log file it says:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\py2exe\library.zip\zenmapGUI\App.py:317: GtkWarning: gdkdrawable-win32.c:2013 drawable is
not a pixmap or window
C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\py2exe\library.zip\zenmapGUI\MainWindow.py:822: GtkWarning: gdkdrawable-win32.c:2013
drawable is not a pixmap or window

This problem appears in Win7 and WinXP.

Thank you for making this report. We saw this error message before; it
seems to have something to do with a Chinese locale and perhaps a custom
gtkrc.

http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2012/q4/364
http://mosir.org/html/y2012/how-about-pygtk-in-windows.html

Perhaps you could try the instructions at those links and see if they
help?

David Fifield