Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmap crash

From: Bjarne Grigoleit <bjg () abenadata dk>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:15:46 +0000

Version: 6.25
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zenmapGUI\ScanNmapOutputPage.pyo", line 216, in _row_changed
  File "zenmapGUI\ScanNmapOutputPage.pyo", line 239, in _update
  File "zenmapGUI\NmapOutputViewer.pyo", line 272, in set_command_execution
  File "zenmapGUI\NmapOutputViewer.pyo", line 297, in refresh_output
MemoryError

I was running a quick scan plus on a 10.0.0.0/8 net and scrolling through Nmap output (is has been running since
yesterday / 17 hours).
I did click the Cancel button and continued scrolling through the output when the error occured (I don't know if it
already was crashed before that).

I'm new to Nmap so I might have misused it.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE8EA0.1636BA40]

Abena Data Aps

Bjarne Grigoleit

Programmer / Developer

Phone:

+4574311621

Mobile:

+4551581621

E-mail:

bjg () abenadata dk

Abena Data Aps, Egelund 35, 6200 Aabenraa, Denmark
Phone +45 7431 1600 - Fax +4574311601 - info () abenadata dk - www.abena.dk<http://www.abena.dk>

Denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolige og/eller ophavsretsligt beskyttede informationer. Hvis du ikke er den korrekte
modtager, eller du ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om fejlen og slette
e-mailen fra dit system uden at videresende eller kopiere den.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.