Nmap Development mailing list archives

George's status report - #14 of 16

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 00:40:43 +0300

Hello,

This is my 14th report for my GSoC project.

Accomplishments:

* Used the already done parsing in my http-devframework script and commited it
  to the trunk.

* Finished http-blindsql-injection script and posted it to the dev-list.

* Made some updates to my http-archive-* scripts. It looks like archive.org made
  some minor changes on their website the past week so my scripts stopped working.
  I updated the scripts with some new patterns.

* I made an enchancement for ssh-hostkey. Now you can supply a known_hosts
  file to the script and it automatically detects if there is a change. This was
  started last year by Piotr Olma (GSoC student) but was never finished.

Priorities:

* Do some improvements on ssh-hostkey and post it to this list.

* Finish my http-archive-* scripts and post them to the list.

* We are close to the end, so i guess it's a good time to start doing even more
  debugging on my scripts and improve my documentation.

* I had this idea the other day about a script that creates a dictionary based
  on words extracted from HTTP responses. I need to figure out a way to share
  this dictionary with the 'brute' scripts.

Cheers,

--
George Chatzisofroniou