Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: faking windows

From: Xavier Mertens <xavier () rootshell be>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 12:13:56 +0100

Hi Robin,

In 2009 @ hack.lu, a presentation was made about ipmorph.
The goal was to prevent fingerprinting and make an OS looks like another one.
I don't know the status of this project but more info are available here:
http://blog.hynesim.org/en/ipmorph

/x

--
"If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in." - Sun Tzu
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42D006FD51AD7F2C