Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat should try connecting to all resolved addresses, not only the first one

From: Jaromir Koncicky <jkoncick () redhat com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:16:34 -0500 (EST)

I'm really glad to see that you are going to review and eventually integrate the patch.
Just to remind, be sure that you use the newest patch where I eliminated the 'targetaddrs_allocated' variable and tried
to add new tests for this feature: http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2013/q4/269
Personally I think the patch should not cause any bugs/problems, but if you find anything like this, or if you have any
ideas how to do something better etc, tell me.
Otherwise you can apply this patch as is.

Cheers,
Jaromir