Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Meetup at 30C3

From: d33tah <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 08:16:02 +0100

26-12-2013 06:13, "David Fifield" <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:

After I cavalierly suggested having at meetup in Hamburg on Friday, the
date is almost upon us. I started a wiki page to start making plans.

https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/CCC_Meetup_2013

What I propose is that we meet at 21:00 (9:00 PM) on Friday, 12-27-2013
in the main entrance hall, and at 21:15 head out to a pub/restaurant for
a late meal, or else to the lounge at the congress center.

The reason for the late time is that there is a keynote at 19:30. There
are talks scheduled solid until midnight and beyond, so there's no way
to avoid conflicting with all congress activities. Friday schedule:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/Fahrplan/schedule/0.html.

Add your name to the wiki or email me if you are planning on coming (I
already heard from a few). Plans are still somewhat flexible; hopefully
they will be more settled by Friday. If we have any local Hamburg
attendees, we may want your help in selecting a place to go to. It will
not be anything very formal; just a chance to meet some users and
developers of Nmap.

David