Nmap Development mailing list archives

GSoC 2014

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:46:23 +0100

Hello,

many of you have probably already seen that nmap will take part in
this year's GSoC. After so many successful years it's hard to not get
excited!

Fyodor has updated the soc page on nmap.org[1] and I have refreshed
the community-contributed ideas page[2] a bit. Feel free to add yours
or discuss them on this list. These ideas help student imagine what
they could work on with us. They're in no peculiar order at the
moment. We will probably discuss and select the ones we think should
receive more attention during an IRC session, as we did last year.

Regards

[1] http://nmap.org/soc
[2] https://secwiki.org/w/GSoC_community_ideas

--