Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] SSL Heartbleed

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 20:08:56 -0400

Thanks for testing and feedback Gabriel. This attached version has correct
output and usage documentation I believe.
I would like to commit unless someone disagrees, wants some additional
changes, or has a better script they would like to commit.

Thanks,
Patrik

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Gabriel Lawrence <gabriel.lawrence () gmail com