Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Crash report

From: "David Moody" <davidmoody () rogers com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:41:41 -0400

I am attempting to run this script and receive the following error

ssl-heartbleed did not match a category, filename, ort directory

I have done an apt-get update and apt-get-upgrade. Since I am new to this I
was wondering if there was something else I needed to do to make this work.

If someone could assist me in getting this to work that would be great.

Thanks