Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Zenmap] Terminal Problem due to Nmap Runtime Interaction

From: Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 17:49:25 +0530

Hi All!

Attached is a patch that sends a SIGTERM and polls every 0.5 seconds to
see if the process has terminated. If after 5 seconds, it hasn't
terminated yet then a SIGKILL is sent.

Feedback is welcome. :)

Cheers,
Jay

If that process steps out of line then it's KILL DASH NINE! :D
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fow7iUaKrq4)