Nmap Development mailing list archives

Las Vegas Fun (Defcon, B-Sides, Black Hat)

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 00:27:17 -0700

Hi Folks.  Many of us have made our annual pilgrimage to Las Vegas for the
big hacker cons.  We hope to have at least one Nmap get together (probably
Friday dinner), so please let me know if you're around.  You don't need to
be a core developer.  Anyone listed at all on the Changelog (
http://nmap.org/changelog.html) is welcome.

I already know about David, Tom, Patrick, Brandon, Ron, Jacek, and Vlatko.
 So if anyone else is around and wants to be involved, let me know and send
me your phone number and the date ranges you'll be here.

Cheers,
Fyodor