Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Error on Nmap 6.47

From: "Mr. Doel" <doel () mc-crew or id>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:14:24 +0700

Thanks :) | i try to uninstall Nmap and install again with checkinstall
method, this is the command :

$ sudo apt-get install subversion
$ sudo apt-get install checkinstall build-essential
$ svn co https://svn.nmap.org/nmap
$ cd nmap
$ sudo make uninstall #This command will uninstall Nmap which has been
compiled
$ ./configure
$ make
$ sudo checkinstall

Now it works on my Ubuntu 14.04!

mrrwx@mrrwx:~$ sudo nmap --script-updatedb

Starting Nmap 6.47SVN ( http://nmap.org ) at 2014-08-30 06:02 WIB
NSE: Updating rule database.
NSE: Script Database updated successfully.
Nmap done: 0 IP addresses (0 hosts up) scanned in 0.53 seconds

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 2:01 AM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>