Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Re: [NSE] ssl-cert.nse - Add x509 certificate Signature Algorithm

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 13:46:05 -0500

Tom,

This looks great, too! This is an important piece of info that we
should be checking for. Feel free to commit it.

By the way, my current wishlist regarding SSL/TLS parameter detection is:

1. DH parameter strength
2. More vulnerability checks (BEAST, CRIME, Lucky13)
3. Unified scoring system probably based on Qualys's excellent SSL
Server Rating Guide.
3. DV, OV, and EV certs (requires checking for a ton of different OIDs
depending on CA)

Dan