Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Api for nmap

From: Pro Gupta <pchemistry.35 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 17:21:13 +0530

Is it feasible , I would start with only the basic code like port
scanning etc...

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com> wrote:
W dniu 09.02.2015 o 12:18, Pro Gupta pisze:
As only c/c++ code is present in current nmap libraries, so I was
proposing for building a collection of libraries directly in java with
the original flavours of core nmap like ultra_scan algorithm etc which
could be used for building java based applications without using any
native codes as in android etc.

So you're basically proposing a rewrite of Nmap to Java?