Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: tcp syn scan -nse script

From: Paulino Calderon Pale <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:36:52 -0600

Hi,

I took a look at your script and it seems you are working with an old version of map (5.x). Could you update your
script to work with a newer version (6.x)?
Also the script seems to be broken in other parts like:

local function make_host_table(hoststr)
    local status, addresses = nmap.resolve(hoststr,nmap.address_family())

    if status then
       local host = {}

       host.ip=addresses[1]
       host.bin_ip=packet.iptobin(host,ip)
    end
return host

I would suggest you update your nmap version and try to address all these issues.

Cheers.