Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Bug in snmp-brute in nmap

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 23:08:30 -0500

Roberto,

One of our Google Summer of Code interns, Gio, recently upgraded the
snmp-brute script and vastly improved it. His changes are not in 6.49BETA2,
so it is possible that he fixed this bug, too. If so, we could probably get
his changes into the next release.

Can you please build the latest development version of Nmap [1] and let us
know if you still have the problem? Obrigado!

Dan

[1] https://nmap.org/book/install.html#inst-svn

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Roberto Greiner <roberto () nead unesp br>