Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat behavior

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:26:57 -0500

Michal,

Is this the same as the issue described in #142, which may have a
workaround in #151?

I thought we had handled all these issues once before, but did we not? Some
references:

* Enumeration of all interactions of -l, --send-only, and --recv-only, with
links to previous discussions: http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2013/q1/200
* Long discussion on the topic of EOF handling:
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2009/q2/151

Dan

#142: http://issues.nmap.org/142
#151: http://issues.nmap.org/151

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 9:06 AM, Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink () redhat com>