Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gioacchino's status report #9 of 17

From: Gioacchino Mazzurco <gmazzurco89 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:57:59 +0200

Hi list!

As I have anticipated in past week report this week I have continued working
on #51 ( ipv6 support for mass reverse dns in nmap ), the code is now fully
functional and ready for wide testing and comments are requested, the
refactored nmap_dns now supports all features that old version supported more
ipv6, as a bonus the code is now more readable and should perform slightly
faster (still there is room for optimizations) and is easily extensible.

This week while I am willing to read at least some comment about nmap_dns I
plan to start working on other stuff, I would like to fix more ipv6 related
issues, but we will decide specifically on which during tomorrow meeting with
my mentor.

Cheers!!

https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/51
https://gitlab.com/g10h4ck/nmap-gsoc2015/commits/hotfix/51