Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: How to set these setting in NMap Scanner ?

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 08:35:11 +0000

On 19 Nov 2015 03:41, "Praveen Kumar" <praveenkumar733 () gmail com> wrote:

On 16-11-2015 14:19, Jacek Wielemborek wrote:

W dniu 16.11.2015 o 05:40, Praveen Kumar pisze:

On 16-11-2015 03:31, Jacek Wielemborek wrote:

W dniu 14.11.2015 o 18:53,emanym () gmail com  pisze:

Hi

Please tell me how to set these options in NMap Scanner ?

TCP Options :-

IP DF Bit
ACK Sequence Number
TCP RECV Wndow Size
NOP + NOP + Timestamp

Thanks!

Hi,

Have a look at the documentation of --ip-options:

https://nmap.org/book/man-bypass-firewalls-ids.html#idm246880650096

Cheers,
d33tah

Hi,

Thanks for your kind response.

That documentation page guides about IP Options.

But, I require TCP options, which is not there.

Thanks!

emanym

Hi,

Sorry, I missed that. How about this patch then?

http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2015/q3/91

Cheers,
d33tah

Hi,

Thanks a lot!

I myself wrote a c program which creates exact SYN Packet as firefox and
chrome as well as ACK packet.

It is working, but some final touch is pending, eventually I will finish
it.

Thanks a lot for all who kindly responded!

You didn't answer Jacek's question, do Chrome and Firefox really do low
level packet creation? I'd agree that it's more likely they just use the OS
network stack like most applications.

Robin

Bye
3m@nym