Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: slow comprehensive scan Crash

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 21:18:14 -0600

Dhiraj,

Thanks for this bug report. Can you please give us more details so we can
look into the crash? Helpful information would be:

1. Platform (OS type and whether you compiled, used one of our binary
packages, or used a third-party binary package)

2. Description of the crash (Did Zenmap give an error window, or did Nmap
produce an error in the Nmap Output tab)

3. Other info about the scan: many targets or just one, local LAN or
remote, crashes every time or just once, etc.

Dan

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Dhiraj Varma <varmadhirajr () gmail com>