Nmap Development mailing list archives

bittorent-discovery update

From: Antonio de Curtis <decuant () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 15:36:37 +0100

Hello,

I've attached to this email a newly reviewed version of the bittorent.lua
file.

There's a problem with the existing code (in SVN) that a binary file (the
.torrent) is read as text, so a portion of it is not loaded and consequent
hash key calculation proves wrong.

On some .torrent files of mine the hash key is still wrong. I have left the
keys (and optional title) in comments, so if anybody wants to double check
why the code is failing just download the .torrent from the internet with
the hash key I left.

I'm not expert enough on controlling verbosity in my code. I put -v1 on the
command line and still nselib.verbosity() gives me 3.

Thanks for any reply

--
*Antonio de Curtis*