Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: problem with working

From: Royce Williams <royce () techsolvency com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 04:37:57 -0900

Hi, Rajesh -

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 10:07 PM, Rajesh B <rajeshb.211 () gmail com> wrote:

Hi i am Rajesh B Lecturer in technical course,i am doing experiment in
network security lab using nmap application.I am trying to performing
port scanning and active machines in the network using nmap but it
won't work .
   After clicking scan button it shows MSVCR120.dll file missing
failed to open the application.
so what is the problem suggest me what can i do to fix this bug?

i have attached the snapshot of the error to this mail account

my network configuration is listed below

Operating System:Windows xp for 32bit

nmap :nmap 7.01

Windows XP is no longer supported. From the download page:

We support Nmap on Windows 7 and newer, as well as Windows Server 2008 and
newer.

Royce