Nmap Development mailing list archives

GSoC 2016

From: Tudor Coman <tudor.coman94 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 18:45:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

My name is Tudor Emil Coman and I study Computer Science at the Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science in
Bucharest, Romania.I want to pursue a career in Operating System Design and Security and I am very interested in
contributing to the Nmap project. I want to work during the summer as a GSoC participant and I would like to extend my
collaboration and become a permanent contributor.

As a first interaction with the project I added the capability to resume scanning from an XML log.Pull request:
https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/316
In order to familiarize myself with NSE and performance optimization issues I am currently working
on:https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/116