Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] http-apache-server-status pull request #322

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 22:59:34 -0600

Eric,

This script looks pretty good. My only feedback is this: The output could
be very big without much benefit over just retrieving the page in a
browser. I am especially thinking of the client requests table, which does
not need to be transcribed verbatim. I think a useful alternative feature
would be to extract the unique entries from the VHost column.

Dan