Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re:

From: 食肉大灰兔V5 <hsluoyz () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 00:35:29 +0800

Hi Tom,

You can install Npcap in a silent way. Use the /S option. And I have added
the changing option support in latest Npcap 0.06 R7. See:
https://github.com/nmap/npcap/releases

An example is:
npcap-nmap-0.06-r7.exe /S /admin_only=no /loopback_support=yes /dlt_null=no
/vlan_support=yes /winpcap_mode=yes

   1.

   The above example shows the default value. e.g., if you doesn't specify
   the key /admin_only, it will take the default value no. This is the same
   with the GUI.
   2.

   The keys are *case-insensitive*.
   3.

   The values are *case-sensitive*, only two values are permitted: yes or no
   .

Cheers,
Yang

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 9:37 PM, Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>