Nmap Development mailing list archives

Abhishek's Status Report - #2 of 17

From: Abhishek Singh <abhishek.s14 () iiits in>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 22:26:31 +0530

Hey Folks,

This is my second status report and community bonding period is yet going
on so I haven't begun extensive coding. Me and my mentor Dan have looked at
some issues which would be addressed very soon. Till now my end-semester
exams were going on and since now it is over I will be devoting most of my
time to NMAP.

Accomplishments

~ Started work over https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/64 . Still a lot of
stuff still needs to be done to make it working.
~ Discussed with mentor and finalized the correction for script
lltd-discovery
~ Got assigned for checking multithreading support in http-form-brute. As
it consists of a line which points to a bug in http.lua I have to revisit
previous commits whether this issue can be reproduced or not. If anybody
has seen problem with it please ping me up. Here is the discussion all
about it https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/264.
~ Discussed over other PRs by me and finalized stuff to be done in upcoming
week with mentor.