Nmap Development mailing list archives

Prabhjyot's Status Report #14 of 17

From: Prabhjyot Singh Sodhi <prabhjyotsingh95 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 11:52:26 +0530

Hey devs,

I'm now inching towards the implementation of my project into nmap

Achievements:
- Documented the python training code for the multi-stage random forest
model
- Started writing stage 1 prediction code into the c++ engine.
- Made progress on the cmake conversion. I made changes to nmap's Makefile
to enable building of opencv, But am stuck on some absolute urls (in
opencv's build system). Since opencv's build dir will do straight into
nmap's source. it must use just relative urls.

The Priorities this week are the same last week's:
- MSRF final implementation into nmap's engine
- Cmake to automake build system conversion for opencv and its integration
into nmap's build system

Cheers,
Prabhjyot