Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Zenmap inquiry

From: "Vivian Wong" <vivian.wong () gb2bc com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 12:32:54 +0800

Hi Daniel,

Appreciate for your prompt response and for your advise.

I have been try again with the same link,. but the desktop was still unable to access. When i change other desktop, and
nmap was normal showing and working well.

So i will be keep using the desktop that can working normal.

Once again, thanks for your assist.

Thank You

Yours sincerely,
Vivian