Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 7.40 Error Modifying Profile

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 14:42:09 -0600

Vincent,

Thanks for this bug report. I'm guessing you have a profile in your
.zenmap/scan_profile.usp file that has more than one description. The
set_text function that threw the TypeError is being passed the description
of one of the profiles. If you can confirm this or attach your
scan_profile.usp to a reply, I can do a better job of checking for this or
other possible conditions that would produce similar crashes.

Dan

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 4:46 AM, Vincent Hotmail <vincegaw () hotmail com>