Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: bug report for map 7.40

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:07:50 -0600

Ruga,

Upon further investigation, it looks like we are properly handling
LibreSSL's API. Most likely your error is because of Xcode's bundled
OpenSSL 0.9.8 libraries. It's always tricky to get Nmap to build properly
on OS X for that reason; we have a build guide of sorts in the macosx
directory of the source that may be helpful. But if you can provide the
full output of configure && make, we can get a better picture of what is
happening. The stderr-only output you provided is missing details like what
commands completed and what the status of them was.

Dan

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>