Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] redis scripts: bind, channels, client-list, cluster-nodes

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:28:39 -0600

Vasiliy,

Thanks for these scripts! I did feel that they were best suited to be part
of redis-info, so I added them there in r36622, then corrected my shameful
misspelling of your name in r36623. Sorry!

In the process, I handled a couple more unusual conditions like IPv6
addresses and "CONFIG GET bind" returning no information. Additionally, I
had to make a fix to redis.lua to consume the final "\r\n" after a string
response, namely the INFO command. Otherwise the response parsing got all
out-of-sync and resulted in crashes.

Dan

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 8:22 AM, Vasiliy Kulikov <segoon () openwall com>