Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Joomla version detector

From: Rewanth Cool <ravatheruler4 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 05:48:09 +0530

Ok, Thanks for the reply. But version detection was not there in the
fingerprints script, so I made one.

By the way I made another script also for Drupal version detection.

Here is its file and its in PR #762 <https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/762>

I will try to update it fingerprints.lua file with these.

Thanks.

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 4:04 AM, George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>