Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat should try connecting to all resolved addresses, not only the first one

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:55:50 -0500

Thank you all who have contributed code and feedback. This patch (modified
for the current source, with tests and documentation added) was committed
as r36651 after three and a half years! I'm so sorry it took so long; there
was nothing wrong with the last iteration but a minor type mismatch (wrong
element of a union, so no big deal) and an unused variable. This closes
issue #157 (http://issues.nmap.org/157), separately reported.

Dan

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink () redhat com>