Nmap Development mailing list archives

Rewanth's GSOC status report #2 of 17

From: Rewanth Cool <ravatheruler4 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 12:37:31 +0530

Hello all,

Accomplishments this week

* Worked a little on implementing color module.
* Had talks with my mentor regarding the tasks and priorities.
* Subscribed to few of the missing mailing lists.
* Made a PR #882 <https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/882> fixing a minor
toggling bug in XML output.
* Read articles on How to code and How not to code as suggested by mentor.
* Read articles on How to write better code.
* Read about Nmap performance.
* Just started working on auto-complete feature.
* Read papers on RPC.
* Read Fyodor mailing series (Just kidding, but I felt it like an
achievement after reading all those mails)
* Read about Nmap coding standards.
* Completed copyright assignment.

Priorities:

* Read the NSE scripting book (Thanks to Vinamra for mentioning it in this
#1 report)
* Explore more on auto-complete feature.
* Read more about RPC and TLS.

That's all for now.

Best regards,
Rewanth.