Nmap Development mailing list archives

Wai Tuck's GSOC status report #12 of 17

From: Wong Wai Tuck <wongwaituck () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 06:21:51 +0000

Was at BSidesLV and DEFCON but I sadly missed the email for the dinner
invitation :( Hopefully there's another time we can meet! It was good
hearing from people that they were using my smb-vuln-cve-2017-7494 script
to test their network, and now that I will be in Pittsburgh I will have
more time to contribute!

I managed to squeeze some time to work on some Nmap work this week.

Accomplishments
- Fixed http-phpmyadmin-directory-traversal script's compatibility issues
with exploit.lua, so a PR should be coming tomorrow!
- Fixed minor bug with puppet script where it would not show the correct
results and removed unnecessary imports
- Discussed idea for new script to test for generic backdoors with mentor

Priorities
- Make pull request for exploit.lua tomorrow
- Work on password mangling
- Work on check backdoor script

With Regards
Wai Tuck