Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Halcyon - An IDE for NSE development

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 23:44:31 -0700

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 11:37:47AM +0530, Sanoop Thomas wrote:
I'm excited to share one of my recent research result with you and the
entire Nmap development team. I call it *Halcyon*. It's an IDE for NSE
development. Currently it's in beta version, however I'm sure it can be
improved in many ways to help the entire security community in developing
more NSEs.

An intro video of Halcyon
http://youtu.be/iNg7bOlWoCQ

link to download Halcyon
https://github.com/s4n7h0/Halcyon  <https://github.com/s4n7h0/Halcyon>

For those at Def Con, I noticed Sanoop is scheduled to do a demo of
Halcyon tomorrow (Saturday 2018-08-11) starting at 10:00.
https://defcon.org/html/defcon-26/dc-26-demolabs.html#Halcyon