Nmap Development mailing list archives

Ncat proxy pivoting

From: Pavel Kreuzt <pkreuzt () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:37:09 +0000

I'm testing ncat as a proxy to pivot from a internal network to the
internet (since generic pivoting techniques only allow to pivot to a single
host). Is there any special syntax to chain together ncat proxy and an
outgoing tunnel?
So far I've tried port forwarding from the ncat proxy host to a broker on
my machine and conecting the browser to this broker as a proxy, and tried
also using local port forwarding instead of a broker. But it seems the
stream gets lost somewhere between the outgoing tunnel and the proxy, and
the browser never gets to destiny. Am I missing something? A bug? Or
plainly it's not possible to do this?