Nmap Development mailing list archives

GitHub PR #1383 - Script for unauthenticated arbitrary file upload vulnerability in Blueimp jQuery-File-Upload

From: Kostas Milonas <milonas.ko () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 22:57:48 +0000

Hello everyone.

I'm sending this to inform you about a pull request I created on GitHub.
Its a script about CVE-2018-9206, the unauthenticated arbitrary file upload
vulnerability in Blueimp's jQuery-File-Upload plugin.

The pull request is:
#1383: Script for unauthenticated arbitrary file upload vulnerability in
Blueimp jQuery-File-Upload

You can see a brief summary about the script on the pull request's
description.
I can also provide a few targets to test it, in private.

Also, about a week ago I created a few more pull requests and mailed the
mailing list about it, as CONTRIBUTE.md says.
I guess they are on some spam folder as at that time of sending I hadn't
subscribed to the mailing list and got no feedback
on the pull requests. It would be great if someone could review those pull
requests too (#1376, #1377, #1378),
they are pretty short.

Thank you for your feedback in advance,
Kostas.