Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Next Nmap Release?

From: Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 14:29:19 -0500

On 6/3/2019 2:07 PM, Daniel Cater wrote:
Hello,

Firstly, I know Nmap is free and largely run by volunteers, for which I'm very grateful.

It has been over a year since Nmap 7.70 was released (March 2018: https://seclists.org/nmap-announce/2018/0) and I was just wondering if there are specific features and fixes that are being waited on before the next release can happen? (E.g. 7.80 or something else).

I can't speak for Fyodor, Daniel, etc but I have about 3 patches I'd like to land before the next release. Hopefully
they will be done in the next day or so.

- Tom